The beautifully machined and highly sought after 45′ Scorpio Crane stands alone in a crowded field of competition and its precision is second to none. The 45′ Scorpio Crane is versatile and fairly easy to manage with its relatively small footprint.
45′ Scorpio Crane Features
- Automatic arc compensation generated by the movement of the arm swing and boom.
- Programmable telescopic limits.
- Programmable telescopic movement.
- On screen usable data: arm range, tilt angle and pan position.
- Arm speed and dampening displayed and adjustable on the touch screen.
- Programmable stop sequence.
- Pan, tilt, telescope encoder outputs for motion capture data.
- Over-slung and under-slung capability.
- Smooth movement at high and low speeds.
- Adjustable fluid for pan and tilt.
- Two motorized telescopic sections in the column to raise the arm.
- Track wheels for 1m track.
45′ Scorpio Crane Technical Specifications
|Maximum Length||14m / 45’11”|
|Minimum Length||2.26m / 7’5″|
|Back Length of the Arm||2.8m / 9’2″|
|Telescopic Range||11.74m / 38’6″|
|Max. Optical Axis Height||14.2m / 46’7″|
|Telescopic Column Max. Extension||.84m / 2’9″|
|Loading Capacity in Under-Slung Position||70 Kg / 154 lbs|
|Required Power||220V / 30A – 110V / 30A|
|Output Power for the Remote Head||30V / 20A|
|Output Power for the Monitor||12V / 3A|
|Max. Speed||2.6m / 8.5’s|